We are looking for a WordPress savvy web developer to join our ever expanding team, to help us with some key projects over the next 6 months. If the successful candidate performs well and the workload remains consistent/increasing, there will be the opportunity for this job to be made permanent.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Set up of sites
- Building custom themes
- Knowledge of implementing/editing plugins
- Responsive Design/Development
- WooCommerce/Ecommerce Solutions
- Stock Management systems
- Payment Gateways
- SSL Certificates
- Domain & Hosting Management
- FTP Management
We are also a Shopify Partner agency, so although this isn’t essential, any experience in Shopify would be great.
As for qualities, we are looking for somebody who is:
- Confident – You’ll need to be able to hold your own in meetings and on phone calls with clients from time to time
- Organised – we have a LOT of projects going on at the same time, time management is essential
- Motivated – We want to grow as a business, we want somebody who also has that motivation to grow
- Works well independently – You won’t always be able to be guided due to how busy we are, we need somebody able to use initiative
- Team Player – we are a small team so it’s essential we work well as a unit, one weak link breaks the chain
- Relaxed and easy going – We are a pretty fun, casual and easy going team, ideally the right candidate would be too!
Contract length: 6 months – May be made permanent, dependant on performance/workload.
Expected start date: ASAP
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year